Welcome to The Old Malt House
Bob and Deb welcome you to the Old Malt House, a 17th century character guest house situated close to the harbour front in beautiful south east Cornwall.
We make it our aim to ensure that all who stay with us enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay.
The Old Malt House is full of charm and charactor and dates back to around 1639.
The origins of the Malt House are rooted in the production of malt whiskey from where it obtainted its name and from where, in ages past, it would have been sold in copious quantities to local taverns and fishermen and no doubt a few smugglers and pirates too!
The Old Malt House provides an ideal location:
- We are close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Many quality restaurants are only a short stroll away
- We are central to Cornwalls many attractions
- We are right on the South West Costal Path
- All our bedrooms are en-suite
- Free parking for all our guests
- Free wi-fi internet access
Character Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Looe
A warm friendly welcome awaits you from Bob and Deb at the Old Malt House.
|Check availability or book now:|
News & Offers
We welcome your enquiries.
Telephone the Malt House to find out about our special offers and availability:
Tel. +44 (0) 1503 264976 or by Email to email@example.com
Bob and Deb